Unable to change floor height

I have create a home theater room and placed two invisible walls in the room. I'd like to have the floor elevate just like in a movie theater, but when I change floor height and click ok it changes back to the default. What should I do?

I just tried this and it worked for me. Are you making sure you are replacing the "0 (D)" with your new height? If you leave the "D" in the box, the program resets it back to the default.

Thanks! Didn't know the (d) was for default. Now that I have my theater room in three different levels can I join the three areas for one name and square footage?

I don't think you can use the automatic tools to do what you want. If you make your invisible walls "no room def" this will give you one room name with the correct size but you will lose your different floor heights.

You can control how the room name looks in the display options but that controls it for all rooms. You can change the name for any room by clicking on it and editing it. You can also hide the room name and size by putting your own name in using the text tool.