Thumbs up Vista Snipping Tool for Emailing Pics

I was trying to find a way to print an image to email to a potential customer with out the riggom roll of printing it on a printer and then scanning it back to a file. Ever notice when you press 'print image', you get a blue printer bar with the printer icon super imposed on the vector view? I haven't found a way around that one yet. I just discovered the snipping tool included in the Vista package, and it works great! I just snip a screen shot and it sends it straight to my email client. Voila, the checks in the mail. Have a great day!
    Robert
    HD Pro 8
    HD Pro7
    Duo core
    Vista 64-bit o.s.

Hi Takesastud,

I use both XP and Vista, whenever I want a pic of whatever, I have use Print Screen program, then take my snap with PrtScrnSysRq key on my keyboard.

Having MSOffice on both systems, I then open my pic into MS Office Picture Manager and crop, fix etc.

Before MSOffice, I used Paint Shop Pro.

With Print Screen program the only difference I find between my XP PC and my Vista PC, is that my XP is 800 x 600, whereas my Vista is 1024 x 768 widescreen. So, I get a wee bit different shot.

Otherwise, I agree like you that it's neat the fact that we can do this. I wish the money was on it's way to me as well LOL!

Wynter Myst
    2007 HDDeluxe 7
    2008 AHDesign 8
    http://mcdb.jimdo.com
    S - Windows XP, Vista

"Witchcraft does not work on this program "