Open triangles in wall ends

Hi I hope that I am doing this right. I have been designing a garage with an apartment above it. The main garage will be an RV barn with the apartment above it. The height of the RV barn is 15 feet or 180 inches. when I try to place the roof on it the end walls have open triangles. I have attached the picture to this post. Any help with be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Holes in the end compressed.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	545  

Which software version are you using, please?

Did you designate the 'rooms' formed by the kneewalls and the side of the building as type Attic? If not, that may be the problem.

Yes, that would be helpful. I am using home designer 6.04 and have tried it on several systems. I am using a gateway laptop at the momemt to run the software. Thanks for your patience.

Ernest.

Yes, I did have the attic walls as knee walls and the space outside the upper room as designated attic. I followed the dormer instructions per the help function. I did notice that I did not seem to have the problem until I used a garage height of 180". I can include the plans as a zip file in case that helps. I may have to make three zip files so that they will be under 100kb each

Thanks,

Ernest

Check your ceiling heights in the attic rooms. Make the ceiling heights higher in the attic rooms and see what happens.
    Dan Park
    Customer Support Manager
    Chief Architect, Inc

Thanks for the advice but after raising the ceiling height it still has the same problem. This is driving me crazy. Any other ideas? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Ernest

Zip the plan and post it.

Without a plan it's going to be hard to diagnose. I suspect it is easy to fix.
    Dan Park
    Customer Support Manager
    Chief Architect, Inc

I will be happy to post the plan but even zipped it is 160Kb is it ok if I mail it to you or is there another way to get past the 100kb limit? Thank you so much for your help.

Ernest

Send the plan to support@chiefarchitect.com attn. Dan
    Dan Park
    Customer Support Manager
    Chief Architect, Inc