Hybrid View

A couple of more thoughts:

Did you lock the roof planes?

Have any exterior walls moved or changed in any way since the roof was built?

One more:

Check for extraneous wall breaks, by making sure the entire wall perimeter is properly defined. I've had it happen that a small section of wall was wronly defined due to a section having a break left over from editing. It made the roof go crazy.

Thanks for all of the direction. Still no progress avter checking all that has been suggested. A reference was made to locking roof planes. How is this accomplished in 7.08? Atrtached is an updated floor plan with some notes. I am sure that the second story outside walls being at 60" is creating the problem but still do not know how to resolve.

Pete
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ex6.jpg 
Views:	1032 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	540  

I don't understand the break on the right side of the front part of the L. You have three different (two directions and two thicknesses) walls meeting in that corner. No manual break should be needed at that location.

Roof planes can be locked in the Build Roof DBX in HD Pro. That feature might not be present in your version.

One thing you might do -- zip up the .plan file and post it as an attachment. Maybe one of us can take a look at it and figure out what is going on. If you want to keep it private, send me a PM and I'll give you my email address.
    Last edited by RootFarm; 08-02-2006 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks again. there really was not a break on the L. My mistake. Zip file is too big. My e-mail - pete.miller@regions.com. thanks for all of your help.

Pete

Your .plan file is bigger than 100K when zipped???? Only the .plan file is needed, and it only needs to be zipped because the forum won't allow the .plan extension.

Yes. Was a big file due to terrain, ancillary buildings, furniure etc. I deleted all of the ancillary buildings, terrain features etc to get the file down to size but still >100kb. sorry. Pete