Threaded View

Suppressing area around foundation

I just began using the Landscape and Deck Design software so please bear with me. I am a quick learner.

I've got my house built and a sample starter deck. What I need to do though is make the grass/ground level around my house go down. The bottoms of my current sliding and regular doors are 36 inches above the ground on my real house in the back, and an attached garage door is 16 inches lower than them, about 20 inches above ground level (in real house). My current deck is up off the ground as well to match the doors and slider on the house, and also steps down to match the garage door. The front is almost the same at 36 inches, but with a raised cement porch area. Anyway, how do I get the ground to go down all around the house, so that I can make the new deck be off the ground enough, and also so I can make a smaller deck area that steps down to match the garage exit door (not an overhead door).

To say this another way, I wish I could make the whole foundation stick out of the ground higher relative to the ground plane. Thanks in advance.

G