How to place different wall coverings on a common wall in HDS7.0

I have a two story exterior wall. I would like to place siding on the first story and stucco on the second story. Can I do so using Home Designer Suite 7.0? I've looked through the articles and posts, but I haven't seen anything that seems to apply to my program.

Select the wall on the first floor, select open object, go to the materials tab and set the Exterior Wall material to what you want and click OK. Do the same on the second story.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Change materials at other than a wall boundary?

I want to change exterial mateerial not at the floor/wall boundary. In your investigation did you discover if this is possible?

I have HD 8

My guess is that you want a pony wall, phaskittis.

If this is the case, I do not believe that pony walls are available in the Suite version of the software, but you could place a soffit or box geometric shape, resize it how you want, fit it snug against the house and apply the lower material that you want to get the right look for 3D camera views.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Ya, soffit didn't work; I have windows to go around.

Ugh; there must be a better way than using multiple soffits; I'm not giving up.

Quote Originally Posted by phaskitt
    Ugh; there must be a better way than using multiple soffits; I'm not giving up.
    There is a better way than multiple soffits. It's called upgrading so that you can get access to the right feature, the Pony Wall tool, for the job.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7