"A Surface is Using a Texture That Can't be Found" Message

I'm using HDS8.0.

Since I have imported some images of my own into my plan (photographs of my own), everytime I open 3D view, a box pops up with the message "A Surface is Using a Texture That Can't be Found". I click the box to not show this message again in that session, which is fine, but the next time I open 3D there it is again. What does this message mean and how can I stop this message from popping up every time I open 3D? Thanks.

It means that you probably either moved, renamed, or removed a picture file that one of your textures is referencing.

Locate the object(s) that are using that texture and apply a new one and you won't get the error anymore.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

I have done a search of my computer for the two files in questions and come up emptyhanded. I presume that means that they have been removed. How do I go about finding the textures associated with those two files? I have dozens of textures in my drawing.

I thought to go check in the recyle bin and found my two files there. I restored them and no longer get the message when opening 3D. I don't know what objects these textures are on.

They came originally from photographs that I took and imported and then discarded because I didn't need them. I don't recall using them. Is there a way to find these objects? I have other files of this type that I was waiting to clean up when I finished my design. Perhaps I should just leave them all be?
    Last edited by larq; 06-18-2009 at 06:01 PM.

I did manage to hunt around and find the objects that were causing me problems. Everything is fixed now. I won't be deleting anything in the future without being careful of this. Thanks for your assistance.