Question Component Desk Block - Ungroup

One of the library items is a "Component Desk". It has a little stand on the desk, a larger one under the desk, and a rolling stand (perhaps for a printer) part-way out. All I want to use is the desk without the other three items.

How do I "un-group" this collection of objects sot hat I can select and delete the unnecessary items?

Right-click on the object and select Explode Block.
    Don B.
    HD Pro 8 (Build 8.5.5.15)
    Windows XP Pro

It looks like, in the version 9 programs, you can't explode an architectural block if it contains a feature not available in your version of the software, like a custom countertop in an architectural block couldn't be exploded in Suite or lower version of the program. So long as this is not the case, Don's advice should allow you to explode the block.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Architectural block explode

I'm using Pro 10 and a new user. I've used architectural block explode before and know how to use it but I can't find the explode option under edit or on the edit toolbar. How did I lose it?

See my earlier post above. You won't get the Explode option if there is something your software can't modify contained within the block.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7