Suite 7.0 corner wall cabinet

In my kitchen, I have 12" deep cabinets on top and 24" deep cabinets on the bottom. The top corner cabinet sits on top of a "garage", which sits on top of the base cabinet. This is the only place in the kitchen that the cabinets are attached from top to bottom. Unfortunately, I have been unable to create this in the tool (designer suite 7.0). The base corner cabinet seems to work ok but the top wall cabinet is not. I can not get the left and right to a value below 24". I assume the right and left means the depth on each side but I am not sure. If that is the case, then it should be 12" so the corner cabinet can attach flush to the cabinet on either side. To complicate things further, I need a flat diagonol door on the front which really gets messed up (becomes a huge bulging round thing larger than the cabinet itself). Any insight would be appreciated. I find the Help feature in the tool to be rather useless. Thank you.

You need to start with a corner wall cabinet. You can make one of these by clicking in the corner with the wall cabinet tool or by opening up the cabinet dialog and choosing corner cabinet for the type.

Once you have a corner wall cabinet, you should make your left and right depth both 24". This will make it so that it connects correctly to a standard 12" wall cabinet.

To make a diagonal front, go to the front tab of the cabinet dialog and check the box for Diagonal Door.

To make it an appliance garrage, go to the libary and choose the Appliance Garrage door style under the Cabinet Doors and Drawers library. If you are in a camera view, you can just click on the door style and then click on the cabinet door to change it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	appliance garage.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	676  
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; 09-17-2006 at 08:16 PM.

Will this let me insert a 36 inch professional range top and a hood vent?

"Will this let me insert a 36 inch professional range top and a hood vent?"

In an appliance garage? I don't think so...

Actually, you you might want to clarify your question and you would probably be better off posting this as a new topic.