1st clue...it's called Landscaping and deck designer!

Dear Chief Architect Gurus,
    Apparently I have had an epiphany!
    Would it be correct conclude that there are no INTERIOR furnishings, fixtures, or frills available in Landscape & deck designer v8? And also that there is not a bonus library containing such that will download to L&D?

Purchased from a Best Buy a year ago, their product description said "arrange walls, windows, furniture....design your new kitchen & Bath using Cabinet Designer tools........ add appliances...etc" and of course the landscape applications. I thought 'excellent' this will cover everything I want to do,which was a landscape design for a friend and options and ideas for renovation of our master bath and kitchen.

I used the landscape applications right away but have just recently painstakingly drawn our house only to find that to continue with L&D I'll be using planters for cabinets and lawn chairs for furnishings!

Is my conclusion correct? Can I do an upgrade or do I need to purchase new software? What would be the recommended software? and please, puleeze, tell me I'm not going to have to ~sigh~ totally redraw the whole house....

sincerely, although somewhat embarassed, Jackie
    landscaping & deck designer v8.0

You are right that Landscaping & Deck Designer won't let you really design interiors.

Check out the comparison matrix on the website: http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/...ts/matrix.html

Rebate info for moving on up can be located at: http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/rebates/
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Thank you for your quick response. Recently I explored the Chief Architect Software pages including the comparison matrix and realized my error.

J
    landscaping & deck designer v8.0