Thread: Solar Modules

Solar Modules

Hello, I am looking into purchasing the software but was trying to identify if they have added Solar Modules yet. Since I am in the Electrical trade I am interested in Solar PV Modules not the Solar Thermal type. So basically... have they added this feature to the program yet with various types of modules (Length & width). We install ground mounts on poles and Multi poles as well as roof mount systems and having a program would speed up my paperwork by many hours....

Sharp Photovoltaic Panels

HDP9

Goggle 3d Warehouse has good ones. It takes a little work to get it right though. I had to edit the panels in Google SketchUp. What I had to do was rotate the panels to match the roof pitch. I never had a use for Sketchup until now. Great marriage between Sketchup and Chief Architect
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	web-overview.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	141.6 KB 
ID:	10232  

Morannes, situé à 35 kms au nord-est de la ville d'Angers, 70 kms sud-ouest de la ville du Mans
    Quote Originally Posted by Darell View Post
    HDP9

Goggle 3d Warehouse has good ones. It takes a little work to get it right though. I had to edit the panels in Google SketchUp. What I had to do was rotate the panels to match the roof pitch. I never had a use for Sketchup until now. Great marriage between Sketchup and Chief Architect
    Bonne journée Darell,
    En effet c'est un sacré travail pour mettre en place un élément de Sketchup, surtout rester dans les bonnes proportions et suivant la pente du toit.
    En France avec toute votre installation, si vous revendez l'électricité que vous fabriquez, vous seriez obligé de payer des impôts sur le bénéfice des sociétés ou alors vous utilisez toute cette électricité pour vous, ici nous sommes limités à 25 m2 de panneaux solaires, soit 10 panneaux de 2m50 x 1m00 et que cela ne dépasse pas 3 KW.

Good day Darell,

Indeed it is a sacred work to establish an element of Sketchup, especially staying in the right proportions and following the slope of the roof.

In France with the entire installation, if you sell the electricity that you produce, you'd have to pay taxes on corporate profits or you use all this power for you, here we are limited to 25 m2 of solar panels, or 10 panels 2m50 x 1m00 and it does not exceed 3 kW
    Jean-Louis Tessé
    Route de notre dame du pé
    49640 Morannes

Chief Architect
    Home Designer Pro 9 et 8
    AC 3D Pro CAD 2007

NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT
    AMD ATHLON X2 6400+
    RAM 3.6 Gh
    Impossible n'est pas Français , seul le résultat compte, qu'importe le chemin à prendre pour y arriver