Window Spacing & Framing Studs

I am trying to model two windows spaced 6" apart in HD Pro 9. When I set the spacing at 6", HD Pro removes the framing studs between the windows. A 7" spacing works fine. See attached. How do I get HD Pro to create the framing studs for a spacing of 6"? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	windows.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	10250   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	window_spacing.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	10251  
    David M.
    HD Pro 9.0
    iMac 24" Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz, 3GB RAM
    ATI Radeon HD2600 Pro
    Windows XP, SP2 (via BootCamp)

The only way to get the program to automatically place 4 studs in a 6" space is if you set your rough opening size to 0".

By default, the windows create an opening in the framing that is 1" larger on each side. This rough opening is setup to include the thickness of the window frame and a small gap. This is done so that if the framing is slightly off, which is typical in construction, that the window will still fit in the opening.

If you are going to build the windows with less then 4 studs, you could build the framing with the windows farther apart and then move them closer. You can then manually edit your wall framing by selecting each framing member using the tab key or the "next" button.
    Dermot Dempsey
    Principle Software Engineer
    Chief Architect, Inc.
    http://www.ChiefArchitect.com
    http://www.HomeDesignerSoftware.com

Thanks for the suggestion! Setting the rough opening size to zero fixed the problem.
    David M.
    HD Pro 9.0
    iMac 24" Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz, 3GB RAM
    ATI Radeon HD2600 Pro
    Windows XP, SP2 (via BootCamp)