Article break wall tool and color on a single wall

Hi, I need help
    I applied the break wall tool to cut the wall; I get into the wall but the only way I can cut the wall it is not in the corner but about 1 feet away; I went in the plan defaults and dissabled snap to grid, without any success, also I got a hard time to have a nice taupe color and grant beige from B Moore...
    Thanks in advance
    Interior Designer 9

The behavior you describe sounds odd. Can you post a plan view image of where you tried to break the wall?

I'm not familiar with ID9's limitations, but my understanding is that users can add items to their library in version 9 of all titles. I hope someone more knowledgeable can tell me otherwise if I'm wrong. But let's assume that is true for a moment ... then you should be able to use a paint program (e.g., Paint Shop Pro, MS Paint, Gimp, etc.) that allows you to mix colors to get the exact shade you want and import that into your library. One caveat is that once you get the exact shade you're looking for, it still may not render exactly as you want it to in the 3D view because its color will be affected by the color of nearby lighting.
    Home Designer Pro 8
    Home Designer Pro 10

Here are 2 attatchments; in the first one it shows what I mean by the 1 feet space at the wall s corner; the second one I can t paint the whole wall without any break wall...........

I try to change the snap to grid to 1/8" to reduce the stripe of the other wall color without again no succes. I attach a plan floor view, as I think it is more evident.
    Again, thanks a lot,
    Monique
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	break wall.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	10266   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	break wall_2.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	10267   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	break wall_3.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	10269  
    Interior Designer 9