Gable roof not being generated

I'm designing a gable on the side of the attached garage over the garage doors and a matching one over the entry to the wrap-around porch. See below.

I sucessfully did it, using line breaks and specifying the wall in-between as a full gable wall. It generated fine initially, as did the gable entry porch.

Then, I changed that wall of the garage, moving the mandoor around to the end (it looked too much like a main entry as shown below) and readjusted the placement of the garage doors. Now, it will no longer generate a gable roof on that wall, though the one over the entry still works fine.

I tried:

(a) deleting the entire wall, and specifying the gable again, using line breaks.
    (b) specifying the wall above (shown on the A floor) as a full gable wall, and
    (c) deleting that entire wall and defining it all over again...

None of these worked. Any suggestions?

TIA,

Kent
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ne_corner.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	10297   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	se_corner.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	10298  
    New User
    Home Designer Suite, v9.0

That's a head-scratcher, for sure. It should work as you describe, and if it isn't, then something, some setting, is awry somewhere.

Just a suggestion, but what about building in a temporary garage door that is the width of the two single doors combined, and then use the Gable over Wall/Door tool to define the gable. Does the software still refuse to do it? I tried to replicate the problem in Pro 8 just using Auto Rebuild Roofs, but I think the problem's origins are a function of your building's dimensions (of which I can only guess from the images provided).
    Home Designer Pro 8
    Home Designer Pro 10