Printing camera views

Help the dummy! I have the newest Windows edition 7 and am using it with Architectural Home Designer. Problem: When I do a camera view and try to print it a the angle I have chosen:
    1. I get a small print of the original angle that came up when I chose that view. (I chose full camera view this time).
    2. I have no printing options available when I chose to print (all other choices are grayed out).
    Hope someone can help

2. You can only use the Print Image tool when you are in a camera view and using one of the rendering techniques other then Vector View. This is because we produce a "raster" or "pixel" based image using OpenGL. For the Vector View rendering technique we actually produce a line based drawing that we can then do more things with.

1. Sounds like a video card or printer issue. When you print a camera view view using Print Image all we do is capture the image that is currently displayed on your screen and send this image to the printer. If what you are getting on your printer does not match fairly closely, then there is either a problem capturing the image (a video card issue) or printing the image (a printer issue).

You can determine if the problem is your printer or video card by using the Export Picture tool. If the image that gets saved to file does not match your computer screen, then your video card is having a problem. We have seen a number of these problems with the Intel Integrated Graphics cards that are fairly popular now. Intel is currrently investigating the problem and have confirmed that it is a problem with their video card.

One way of working around this problem would be to first capture your screen image using the PrtScn button on your keyboard and saving the image as a file using a "paint" type program.

If all else fails, you can always call tech support for more information.
    Dermot Dempsey
    Principle Software Engineer
    Chief Architect, Inc.
    http://www.ChiefArchitect.com
    http://www.HomeDesignerSoftware.com