Question Saving plan with a camera view

I have HDP 9 on an XP system.

I create a cross sectional view and I have set the display preferences. I save the plan and while I am still in the plan I can go back to the cross sectional camera view. When I close the plan and reload the plan the camera view is not there. Is this possible and if so what am I not setting to retain the camera view?

I have searched through the Q & A sections and found solutions to other issues but I have not found this problem.

Thanks,:sly:

Is this the icon you selected to save your active camera? Did you make sure to save the plan itself after saving the camera?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pro9Trial_SaveActiveCamera.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	182.8 KB 
ID:	10332  
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Thumbs up Saving camera view resolved

I talked with Tech Support and they located my problem.

Navigate to the 'Display Options' either from the toolbar menu 'Tools -> Display Settings -> Display Options' or click on the icon. Once there scroll to the item 'Cameras, Inactive' and make sure the box is checked. This will allow the camera to be displayed on the plan. If you have saved the camera while in the camera mode and you swap views or close the camera view the camera will show up either as purple or green camera. Purple meaning the camera view is still active, green the camera view is closed. If you double click the camera or single click and then click on the gold camera in the edit toolbar, bottom of the page, the camera view will open. If you cannot select the camera check the display option setting to make sure the lock is not active for the camera.

Problem solved, thanks for all the help.
    Mike
    I have HDP 9 on an XP system