Ceiling/Roof HELP!

I have been following vairous directions on gable roofs for almost days. Below is the type of room ceiling I have to create and cant. Any help if very appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jackie's camera 079.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	10397   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jackie's camera 083.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	205.0 KB 
ID:	10398  
    I am using PRO 9.0!

Like this?

Dean

Name:	Ceiling.JPG 
Views:	188 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	10400  
    HD9 Pro Demo

Yes! Yes! Yes! How do you do that.
    I am using PRO 9.0!

Select the room open the DBX and raise the ceiling ht (don't forget to unchecked default) you will have to play with the ht to get what you want. I did the first post with invisible wall. Defined the three rooms and moved the invisible walls all the way to the outside. To much trouble unless you have a measurement to where to stop the slope which I didn't.

Dean

Name:	Ceiling1.JPG 
Views:	173 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	10401  
    HD9 Pro Demo

If the slanted portion of the ceiling is the same pitch as the roof plane above it:
    .. Open the Room Specification dialog and set the ceiling height to be the same as the height where the ceiling plane comes down to the wall; then make sure the Auto-Rebuild Roof option is turned off, and then change the ceiling height again to the actual height of the flat portion of the ceiling plane.

If the slanted portion of the ceiling plane has a different pitch from the roof plane above it, you will do the same as above, and then you'll add new ceiling planes using the Ceiling Plane tool (option available only in Pro and Chief). See this link for a video explaining how to customize a ceiling using the ceiling plane tool: http://video.homedesigner.chiefarchi...ideo/play/2091
    Home Designer Pro 8
    Home Designer Pro 10