Threaded View

Railings and shower walls...

Ok, so I have 2 different home plans.(on the same theme plan) On one, I can make the glass walls of the shower, by using a 'solid' railing, and no 'handrail' appears at the top. On another plan, I can not make a solid railing without the handrail appearing at the top. It's as if it's a glitch or something. I have both set the same, as in all elements, but on the one plan that doesn't work, if I use a panel, it comes out wavy, and if I use solid, I have a visible handrail at the top, and nothing I can do removes it. I have checked the 'edit plan', walls, etc, all are the same in both programs.

I love this program, but I know it's not just something I am forgetting/missing, and I seem to have a LOT of glitches between the different plans. One plan I had to abandon way into it, because when I got half way through, you could NOT remove the casings/sills from the lower part of the windows, even though, they were removed from the other parts of the windows. It looked really stupid.

I hope someone can shed some light on this current glitch with the railings, because it is driving me crazy.
    I am using AH 9.0.

Incidentlly, it would be really nice if there was a way to copy rooms/regions/ elements from one plan to another....unless I have not figured it out, it's something I wished this program did.

Thanks
    Architectural Home Designer 9.0
    I'm limited by my video card, not my imagination...