Screened enclosure using HD Suite 9.0

Based on my research, I think I may be out of luck with HD Suite 9.0. I would like to create a screened enclosure over a pool where the roof is also screen. I have seen other posts regarding HD Pro, but I don't believe I can create different roof types with HD Suite. If there's a way, please let me know. I can create screened walls, but have been unsuccessful with a roof.

Thanks, Machelle

I think you have all of the same tools, so see my recent post.

http://hometalk.homedesignersoftware...ened+enclosure
    Architectural Home Designer 9.0
    I'm limited by my video card, not my imagination...

I am trying to do a pool screen enclosure as well and not sure how to create the "roof" and change to screen as well. I tried clicking on your link above but it comes back saying "No Thread Specified".
    Can you reply with that link so I can try it again?
    thank you!

Article Number 748: How to Create a Screen Porch

I don't think you can change the whole roof to screen in just one area, unless you have Pro, but you could maybe use Skylights and change their glass material to screen to get pretty close?
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

At this point i havent even figured out how to create a roof. If I create a deck the pool disappears. Do you know how to put a roof over the pool and then i can play with the materials to see if i can change to screen.
    thanks
    Cheryl

You have to have an enclosed room (use invisible walls if real walls don't exist in that area) and check "Roof Over this Room" to create a roof over it.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

I am working on a design for a southern home that will have a pool with a full screened pool enclosure as most southern homes and requested above. Has there been any enhancements in HD Architecture 2014 to enable doing this? Or do I need to create a room with invisible walls with sky light panels with screens to accomplish this?