adding crown moulding to multiple cabinets

I have already added a room full of cabinets to a kitchen design. But they do not have a crown moulding on them. Is there an easy way to add the crown moulding to all the cabinets in the room at once?
    I am using Interior Designer 9.

I don't have Interior Designer, so you'll have to forgive my ignorance.

Can you select a cabinet, and then hold down the shift button and select a second cabinet? If so, can you then open the cabinet specification dialog and assign molding?

If not the above, do you have many of the same type of cabinet? You could apply molding to one and then copy-paste the rest. I'm not sure if ID9 has the copy/transform tool, but that would work well for creating and placing multiple copies, if you do.

Just throwing out suggestions to explore.
    Home Designer Pro 8
    Home Designer Pro 10

I can select multiple cabinets using the ctrl key, but it will not let me open the objects after I have selected them(I tried using ctrl-E to open them)

I do have the ability to add crown moulding in Interior Designer'

When I select only one cabinet, there is an icon on the sidebar to open the object, but whe I select multiple cabinets, the "open object" icon disappears, so it looks like there is not a way to open multiple objects unless I upgrade to Pro.