Hybrid View

looking for a wall water feature

I have Pro 9 and love it. I am designing a masters bath. We have seen wall mounted water falls, and would like to hang one on our rear shower wall in its center. I will need to hang it high so the elect. outlet does not get wet. I can not find anything like it in our Library. I can draw it with lines but do not know how to are materials, and color to it.
    Does any one have an idea where I could import one from, or have to draw one. I hope some one knows what this thing looks like.
    It is a large pc. og flat stone, there is a tray of ater on the bottom with a pump which carries the water to the top of the stone. it just runs down the front of the stone. there is a light at it's top.

Thanks,
    Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bathoverhead.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	10968   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bathrender.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	10969  
    Bill Weathersbe

I an attaching a new picture, after I posted this Questions I remembered soffits, so I built three and colored them to look like what I wanted. This works but is there a better way. I also found peebles for the shower floor. I love it.

Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bath.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	10970  
    Bill Weathersbe

I've never seen anything like what you've described, but did you look in Google's 3D Warehouse? They might have a SketchUp symbol that you can import.
    Home Designer Pro 8
    Home Designer Pro 10