Deck Border Planks Not Generated

OK, I did this in Architectural Home Designer and it worked fine. I upgraded to Home Designer Pro 9.0 and now I can't generate border planks for my deck.

The only way I have found to make the framing display in 2D views is change to custom framing. OK, that is fine. I can turn it on and turn it off.

BUT somewhere along the line my deck changed from 2 border planks to 1. AND when I turn of custom framing (now in automatic framing) and I change the number of border planks nothing happens. I even tried generating a new test deck and it doesn't even add any boarder planks when selected.

What am I missing?

Turn on automatic framing then make your changes. Then turn automatic off & back on.

Dean
    HD9 Pro Demo

Clearly something wrong with my deck now. I have it working on a test deck but still not on my complicated deck. I must have broken it somehow.

If I delete some framing. Then turn on automtic framing again does it re-generate the missing parts? Maybe I inadvertantly deleted soemthing and broke the deck. HUM??