Hybrid View

Hello,

Since some people asked for an example to show the problem, hereby a small picture showing a screenshot of a kitchen hood (taken from Home Designer Architectual 2012) which added a set of pots taken from some advertisement.

As you can see the colour looks quite different
    You can also see the othe problem I mentioned, poor rendering resolution.

Again, I do have a high quallity computer including very high quallity IPS-screen and grafic board using 32 bit colours, the best you can get (appart from very high end display port displays).

To answer a few questions:
    - video card. Do not wory its 1G. There really is no HW problem. PC is more than powerfull enough
    - I was not awere of the camara "one moment" view options in the 3D menu. I agree it looks better, but nowhere near as it according to my criteria should. Colour is still grey and nothing alike steel or siver. Resolution is still poor. The improvement is not far more than the shadows

- open GL is of course OK. No problem with that. But as a private user the price of Premier X4 package is

- completely photo resolution is what you would expect to see, living in 2011. However a some what lesser quallity would be acceptable. However the actualy used colour depth and screen resolution in the package, is to low in my option given the fact that it is 2011 and not 1995.

Hereby a screenshot of a cooker.

Note that this is a 2012 edition. That is what surprises me.

Louis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ColourProblem.jpg 
Views:	554 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	11739