How to install tiles that will not cover the whole wall?

Hi,
    Im trying to install tiles on half of the kitchen wall only. The same with the other bathroom that I am trying to create. I only need the tiles to cover only the specific height of the wall. As always, if I choose the materials of the wall (i.e. tiles), it automaticall covers, the whole surface of the wall. I am using HDS-10. Need help

Suite doesn't have the Wall Covering property tab, but using those settings is the way you can add multiple finishes (materials) to a room or individual wall.

http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/...?faqNumber=450

jon
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M (331.40)
    3GB VRAM
    Win 7 Pro, 64-bit, SP1
    Chief Architect Premier X5
    HD Pro 2012
    Adobe CC
    A note pad and #2 pencil

Since Suite doesn't have the Wall Covering tab that Jon mentioned, you could also create a thin overlay for your wall out of a soffit.

For the vast majority of tile installations, the tile adheres to the wall surface and has thickness (i.e., the tile is not inset and flush with the wallboard).

You get the illusion of different wall materials in the Wall Covering tab, but these can look flat and "just not right" in a 3D render as though the tile were inset.

If you create your tile surface out of a soffit (with the tile material applied to it, of course), then you will also have the benefit of observable thickness.

Hope this helps.
    Home Designer Pro 8
    Home Designer Pro 10

Hi Guys,
    Thank you so much for the help. I was able to fix my problem installing a thin overlay since there are no Wall Coverings in Suite.

Marn