Incremental move settings when operating camera by arrow keys

I'm trying to operate the 3D camera by use of arrow keys. I'm using the "Arrow-Orbit camera"-function, but I think the increments when hitting the arrow keys are too large. So I go to the "Edit active camera"-menu and sets the "Incremental Move Distance" to just a few inches, but I see no difference in the movement increment when hitting the arrow keys afterwards.

It seems that the "Incremental Move Distance" has effect on "Arrow-Pan camera" and vertical, but not horizontal movements of the "Arrow-Dolly camera".

However, in the "Arrow-Tilt camera" and the "Arrow-Orbit Camera" functions, the settings of the "Incremental Move Distance" hasn't got any effect at all.

Can this really be true..?

Just thought i'd let u all know: I passed the question to the support guys and girls and I got this answer:

Hello Arne,

Thank you for your question regarding the incremental distance used by the arrow keys.

As you noted, the Incremental Move Distance will only affect camera movement using the arrow keys when 3D> Move Camera with Arrow Keys> Arrow-Pan Camera is selected.

When Arrow-Orbit Camera, Arrow-Dolly Camera, or Arrow-Tilt Camera is selected, you would need to modify the Incremental Rotate Angle instead. That is because when the camera is orbited, tilted, or 'dollyed', its position doesn't move - its direction angle does.

I hope that this information is helpful.

And it WAS helpful. It actually solved the problem for me. So thanx to support - and to you all for your effords. I'd like you all to know your effords are highly appriciated!