Design Ideas Contest - Outdoor Kitchen

Design Ideas Contest - Outdoor Kitchen
    Enter the Chief Architect Software Design Ideas Contest and win an hour of one-on-one online training with a certified Chief Architect Trainer, a waterbottle (choose your color - green, orange, blue, or purple), and t-shirt!

What is this contest?
    We’re finding inspiring design ideas! We want your creative submissions for an original Outdoor Kitchen. Use any Chief Architect software product to create your own design or submit a photo of a completed project or dream project. Send a photo of your current outdoor kitchen or create a new design in our software. Have fun with it!

How do I enter?
    Send in your photo, sketch, or rendering of an outdoor kitchen to submissions@chiefarchitect.com. Only one submission per person.

How do I win?
    Entries will be posted in a photo gallery on Chief Architect’s Facebook page. Fans of Chief Architect will be asked to “Like” their favorite entry. The entry with the most “Likes” will be declared the winner.

What will I win?
    You will win a Chief Architect waterbottle (in green, orange, blue, or purple), t-shirt, and one free hour of personal training with a certified Chief Architect trainer. Your design will also be featured in our newsletter and we will recreate your design live in an online seminar.

Are there any other guidelines?
    One submission per person.
    Submissions must be entered by the deadline: October 7, 2011
    Your free hour of training must be redeemed within 30 days.

Questions?
    Send inquiries to submissions@chiefarchitect.com
    Last edited by Susan Jeffery; 09-30-2011 at 01:32 PM.