Thread: Wall Cabinets

Wall Cabinets

Is there any way of creating an angled wall cabinet that is flush to the back wall and adjacent to the other two cabinets? It is a very standard cabinet design but I have not been able to figure it out yet. Any help would be appreciated

Angled Front cabinets are not available in Home Designer 6 Suite. This limitation is by design.

The ability to configure a cabinet as "Angled Front" (which allows you to set the left and right depth independently) is available in Home Designer 6 Pro.
    Matthew Sande
    Chief Architect Technical Services
    http://www.homedesignersoftware.com
    Click Here to Email Technical Support

Wall cabinets will automatically meet at an angle if they are placed where two walls meet at an angle. Is this what you were trying to do?

Sorry for the delay in response, very busy. I am at present operating on the Designer Pro platform. The cabinets I mentioned are called Corner Wall cabinets. They resemble Lazy Susan base cabinets. I have tried your suggestion in regards to making an angled wall in back of it to snap too. I haven't finished it yet but that seems to be putting me in the right direction. Thank you.