preview shows a bunch of black and purple

Some how while playing with the Print options I lost my regular view. The preview shows a bunch of black and purple and I can't see the plan? Even the Doll House View is now all thick black lines. Not sure how I did this or how to undo it?
    Home Designer Pro 2012

the problems you describe don't sound familiar with any of the pre define view styles they have available in Home Designer produts. Could you attach a screen shot of the problem?

My first guess? sounds like a display problem updating the video card drivers sometimes helps.

I'd compare your system specs with the system requirements. http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/products/system-requirements.html

What version of the software do you have?
    Lamina
    Pro 2014
    Pro 2012
    Architectural 9

I can't think of any print setting that would do what you've described, so I second Lamina's suggestion that a screenshot or two of what you're seeing would be helpful.

Keeping your video card drivers up to date is also always a good idea.

As for Lew's suggestion to contact Support, it might be helpful if he'd actually told you how to do that , so just in case you need it . . .

Article Number 550: How do I attach my files to send to Technical Support using the Online Support Center?
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7