Plans with measurements on them

I am going to be bringing my plans for a porch i created on suite to our building inspector, I can not figure out how to print a to scale plan that will give him enough information to either approve or not approve my ideas. I need measurements on the actually print out paper and I cannot figure out how to do it. Thanks.

Maybe watch the online tutorial training videos on dimensions that apply to your version . . .

http://video.homedesigner.chiefarchitect.com/videos?playlist=3

And check out these Help Database articles.

Article Number 116: How to print a plan to scale

Article Number 1002: How to use the dimension tools
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Thank you for your help, I guess my problem is, if you noticed when that video first starts all of the openings and walls have measurements displayed that is where I am having trouble my plans are basically blank and contain no measurements. If you could tell me how to get these measurements to display on my plans that would be very helpful. thank you.

I'm confused, if you watch the whole video, it explains exactly how to create those dimensions.
    Are you wanting to dimension a different view? Like a Cross Section instead of floor plan? If so, I don't think Suite has that capability, and it might be time to upgrade.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7