Exterior/Interior wall covering...

Forgive me if this is a rookie question (which I'm sure it is), but I'm just beginning to learn HD and so am fumbling my way along. I'm putting together a practice plan, just to get used to the program, and I've set up a house with a 2-level shed roof. All seems to be going well, but the problem I've run into is with the external wall that connects the two sections of the house (one section having two floors, and the rest of the house having one). The wall that connects them is showing the external siding outside (when viewed in Full Overview), but the part of that wall that extends into the house is also showing external siding (when viewed from inside). You can see what I'm describing in the images attached. Could anyone fill me in on how to set this so that the external portion of the wall has siding, and the inside portion has drywall?

Perhaps this is a split-wall issue, but I don't think HD Suite allows for split walls...

Thanks for any help...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	interior-exterior-wall.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	12684   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-level-shed-roof.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	12683  

Perhaps this is a split-wall issue, but I don't think HD Suite allows for split walls...
    That is correct, you get the ability in Pro, BUT you can handle your interior wall showing siding by overlaying it with a "Wedge" from the "Shapes" library, you set its materials to drywall or whatever interior finish you want, make it thick enough to cover the siding that is revealing inside the house.
    You may have to download the "Shapes" library or perhaps make such a shape using Sketch Up and import that shape into Suite.

DJP

Thanks so much David, using a Wedge did the trick.
    Last edited by Amphibian; 09-11-2012 at 09:20 PM.