Create custom deck framing

I want to create a 24X24 deck. It has a 6X6 posts at each corner. Each post is set in concrete - 18"w X 32" deep. Two 11 7/8 X 1 3/4 LVLs nailed together are placed on top of each post to form the square. The double LVL against the house is bolted to the 2nd floor framing. Then I-Joist construction (11 7/8 X 1 3/4 PT) spaced on 16" centers provides the remainder of the framing.
    I have read all of the deck framing articles and have gone through the framing tutorial(s) several times.

Using the build deck tool, I can create the basic deck. But when I modify the automatic post structure, I cannot see them in plan view (yes, all of the framing options are turned on).
    When I modified the joists to 11 7/8 they poked up above the deck level when in 3D perspective view and I cannot figure out how to modify all of them with defaults.
    Basically, I'm frustrated in trying to create this beast.
    Any suggestions will be most welcome. Thanks, Bill.
    Pro 2014

Bill,

My advice is general ... when automatic tools fail, it may pay to use the manual tools to either correct the automated output, or to create the model in whole using the manual tools. Fortunately, you have Pro so you have the tools to manually edit and/or manually create. When manually creating from scratch (you can use the automatic tool output as a general guide but be sure to have a structural engineer review your design), the Transform/Replicate tool will help get the work done quickly.

Good luck.
    Home Designer Pro 8
    Home Designer Pro 10

Elovia - thanks, I appreciate the facts that is going to take time. I have figured out how to illustrate the LVLs and I-joists. Posts are next. Forward!!! cheers, bill.
    Pro 2014