Need Pro for Project

Hi there,

I would like to hire someone to help finish off my design in Home Designer Pro 10. I need assistance setting heights of each storey in relation to the terrain and similar type stuff. I need to get my design finished in next 4 weeks or so and do not have time to trouble shoot my issues. I am looking for someone very familiar with the software as what I am asking it to do is probably not standard.

Here is a link to a PDF showing one of my challenges. FirstFloor.pdf

I will hang my first floor off a ledger board that is well below the top height of the foundation so that my finished floor is flush with the exterior grade but I will still have a 6" stub wall above grade around the perimeter to allow the foundation to breath and protect the wall structure.

I basically would like to hire a 'help desk' that will come up with solutions for any issues between now and the end of teh design. The end result will be a need to create the drawings needed for the permit process. This will be an owner built house and I have already draw up a lot of the build details in AutoCad so not worried about the layouts being too accurate. Just want them to get through permit process and give fairly accurate material takeoffs.

As I do not know any of you, I would like to hear from the power users and long time users as to a consensus as to who would be appropriate for this task.

Many thanks in advise for your time.

Sean
    Home Designer Pro Ver 10

This is the kind of thing I do as part of my business model, I have all versions of Home Designer Pro and Chief Premier, having used this software for over 18 years. I can help you.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook