Plywood and hole in wall under generated roofline

Hi, I have created several saltbox rooflines. In one area a section of plywood exterior wall shows as the siding (even though lap siding is set as default for all areas) and the software (Home Designer Suite 2014) doesn't allow me to click on the plywood wall area to manually change it from the various 3D views. In addition, there is a small section of wall missing/open entirely in another area (under roof on right side). A picture is attached here that shows both issues from the same photo/perspective. Any guidance and help would be appreciated!

Thank you,
    Scott

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wall issues under roof.JPG 
Views:	301 
Size:	141.6 KB 
ID:	12991

to me it looks like your roof plane is cutting into the wall and blocking the siding from generating above the roof plane. With suite through you don't have any control over the roof planes. you jmight just have to play around with it. I'd also consider sending it over to Tech Support to look at. they like to know when the program behaves weird.
    Lamina
    Pro 2014
    Pro 2012
    Architectural 9

Thank you for the inputs, Lamina. For grins, I changed the left issue's lower interior wall to an exterior wall to see if that would rectify anything. The exposed plywood did go away, although the drywall section remained. So there may be something there, though it remains unresolved. I will pass this along to tech support as a software bug.