Moldings around doors and windows

Hi. This is my first time on the Forum. I have Architectural 2014. I have created a plan, but I want to change the moldings (woodwork) around the doors and windows to see what different styles of molding would look like. But I can't seem to change them. They moldings look like they match what is called the "Today's traditional." How can I change the moldings, or is that not possible?

With Architectural, the only control you have is to dimension or you can turn casings on or off. So the only choice you have is by using "Style Templates" when starting your design, then the style template may or may not have, set as part of its defaults, the casings you may or may not want. The only way, I know of is to try each one of them, one at a time and see which one seems to meet most of your needs.
    Only in Home Designer Pro can you selectively choose casing "Molding Profiles" and then have them show in your plan file in addition to "Style Templates". In order to have full freedom of design, one would have to upgrade to Chief Premier Interiors, Lite or full Chief Premier.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook