Hybrid View

Where can I find my Emergency Transfer Number

My computer crashed. Everything had to be reinstalled.
    Got my Home Designer Pro 2012 installed and thankfully had recorded the Product Key.
    But .... it won'd let me open it because I haven'd "deactivated" the previous copy that was on my "crashed disk."

I am in the middle of a move from one state to another and everything I own is in storage for 4-5 months. I have no freaking idea what the "Emergency Transfer Number" is or where I might have stored it.

Is this stored somewhere in my Digital Locker? I am able to get into that.
    If not, How can I find it so I can deactivate the crashed disk copy and open the newly installed pogram.

Thanks
    JoAnna
    JoAnna
    Chief Architect Pro 2012

Emergency transfer number......

I had the same problem when my hard drive gave out and had to re-do my whole computer. I had to contact chief architech and explain what happened and they gave me a new transfer number. They did say it was only good for one transfer. I don't understand why we have to go through this. We own the software and should not have to jump through hoops to keep it active. Crashes happen all the time, hard drives stop working or a number of other things can happen to make it necessary to reinstall software. But the only way to solve your problem is to contact them. good luck.

Barthmv
    Last edited by barthmv; 12-31-2012 at 03:57 PM.
    pro 2012