Auto Generated Hidden Walls

Why does HD sometimes auto generate a hidden wall between two other walls?
    Ben
    Home Designer Pro, ver 14
    Windows 7 x 64, Ultimate
    6 Gb RAM, GEForce GTX 550 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 graphics card

If you mean "Attic Walls" then consider if it did not, then you would have to manually then draw them as necessary. It was a decision and I believe a rational one that the developers made but please consider that it WAS merely a decision and nothing more.
    When roof planes are properly in place, they cut off the tops of walls that fall underneath their area, automatic attic walls then fill in most of those voids leaving only a few instances where one then manually has to provide such walls.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

Also, if you have an "island" room condition, and don't manually draw in an invisible wall, the program will create one to connect it to the main structure.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

I'm not thinking of an attic situation, but maybe the "island room" is what I'm dealing with. When you say "island room," you mean a room inside another room? For example, I have an entry way that is connected to a living room on one side and a hallway straight ahead. The hallway passes a closet on the same side as the living room, and then reconnects with the living room on the other side. The closet would be an "island room" in that sense. You're saying that this closet somehow needs to be attached to a wall on the perimeter of the room? What's the purpose of that, if you have an idea?
    Ben
    Home Designer Pro, ver 14
    Windows 7 x 64, Ultimate
    6 Gb RAM, GEForce GTX 550 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 graphics card