Angry Did Program update to PRO 2012 (not a full upgrade) and now cannot edit any designs!

In Home Designer PRO 2012 - I did a program update to this program yesterday Jan 9th - NOT A COMPLETE UPGRADE. But now I cannot edit anything I created even yesterday morning with PRO 2012. This seems bizarre to me. I am not in a position to upgrade to the full Chief Architect and am very upset that I have 2 jobs I cannot complete because I merely did a program update which was a pop up I got when I accessed the program so many times I thought there may be bugs that had to be fixed in PRO 2012. Would re-installing 2012 from my original CD fix the problem? I never would have done this update if I knew it would STOP my design business!!
    Any help would be appreciated.

Totally goofy and unwanted, call Tech Support now is my advice.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

Don't remember ever hearing of this being a problem when the 2012 programs were out, so contacting Support will be your best option. Be sure to post here what they have to say in case in could help someone else in the future.

http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/support/
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7