Hybrid View

Open Object Window cuts off SAVE and OK keys

Problem with Home Designer Pro 2012: When editing objects, I am able to make changes to the cabinet wood/color/moldings/hardware via the library and those changes SHOW up, but when I go to SAVE those changes, I cannot see the SAVE or OK keys at the bottom of the screen. They are 90% cut off at the bottom of the Open Object panel/window General tab which is very large. I cannot resize the window in order to see the keys to complete my change of materials or moldings, etc. I have a 19” HP screen – so screen size on my computer not the issue. I tried adding a screen shot to this post, but the forum rejected it 3 times in 3 different formats! Can you tell I'm frustrated?
    I’ve been working with this version for a few months and did not have the problem until recently after I downloaded some new catalogs. That is the only thing different I can remember doing. I'm calling tech support as well. Wondered if anyone ever had this happen. Can anyone help?
    Last edited by ftdesigns; 01-11-2013 at 08:32 AM. Reason: added additional detail

there isn't way way to resize the dialogs but perhaps your screen resolution is not the highest it can be. Check your screen resolution in windows and make it the highest it can be, see if that helps.
    Lamina
    Pro 2014
    Pro 2012
    Architectural 9