outdoor shaped fireplace chimney

I am trying to create the look of an outdoor fireplace chimney in which the area above the fireplace opening starts narrow at the top and curves outward becoming a wider area near the mantle. I would like the curve to be on the sides as well, in which if you are looking at the chimney from the side, the stack starts narrow, but then gets deeper approaching the mantle. Is there a way to draw lines that can be arc'd, not necessarily a wall or soffit?

I am using interiors 2014

Your best bet for such custom objects is Trimble Sketch Up ( a free application) where you can custom 3-D model objects and then import into most Home Designer titles and versions (not all titles have the ability to import Sketch Up output).
    Most Home Designer titles have limited ability to create custom objects but curved objects that extrude in the "Z" axis (height) is not natively one of them, thus the suggestion to download and learn Sketch Up.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

Got it done! Looks great. How can I save a picture and upload it here and/or e-mail it to someone?