Threaded View

UnHappy Layout plan missing information

I did my plan files, (HD Pro 10) selected the elevations and details to send to layout. The floor plan was complete with dimensions and other details including plumbing fixtures etc. Saved the file, then later reopened made a few changes checked "save" then closed. Later reopened to print everything looked good. Printed and that went well.

This morning opened the layout again, plumbing fixtures were gone, ancillary walls were also gone. Only remaining features were the original exterior walls and dimensions and the major demising walls. I think what happened when I closed the file last night I vaguely remember the message the floor plan had been modified did I want to save changes, to which I checked no. The only thing I remember changing was a few wall dimensions. Now the entire floor plan is gone and the only thing remaining is the layout plan (see attached) and of course the fixtures are also missing.

Most likely there is no known work around to get the floor plan back (except) starting over. The file shows up on the main minue to open plans, but when I click on it the message is file path not valid, and I looked in my saved files and it is no longer there.
    I haven't tried cutting a pasting the layout yet, to trace over and start again, but will.
    Any thoughts besides "DUH"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS Plan.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	13170  
    BB Boy (Bob E)
    Home Designer Pro 10
    Home Designer Pro 7.08a
    Home Designer Pro 6.04
    Home Designer Suite 7
    Picture Painter Home & Landscape

Nashville-TN

“ The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow”