Threaded View

I understand exactly what you are saying. In fact, I selected the chase wall right clicked, clicked on reverse layers, and as you suggest, the block walls now stop at the lower (call it plan south side of the chase) and that's great but for one thing, I also have perpendicular intersecting walls that run (call it plan north) on the other side of the chase, and now they run through the chase wall (plan north to plan south) and connect to that finished surface; or in other words, same problem now on the other side of the wall.

The software is not capable of delineating the fact that since this is an interior wall it has a finished surface on both sides. Normally when you draw interior walls they don't act the way these walls do (framed wall perpendicular to framed wall). I attempted to turn off "snaps" to see if I could manually maneuver the wall into place, but no luck with figuring that out either. BTW, when I draw a plan I keep in mind all walls Exterior or interior are drawn clockwise, is that not correct? When I draw interior walls connecting to the exterior, I follow that same process. I guess I will have to use the CAD ideas David shared in his video yesterday. A little time consuming for a "trivial" issue but none-the-less a challenge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reversed layers.JPG 
Views:	246 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	13225  
    BB Boy (Bob E)
    Home Designer Pro 10
    Home Designer Pro 7.08a
    Home Designer Pro 6.04
    Home Designer Suite 7
    Picture Painter Home & Landscape

Nashville-TN

“ The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow”