Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_K View Post
    But if the programme only does what I tell it to can you explain why it doesn't delete the mythical second floor entirely (not just the incorrect drawing that was once there) even when I've done the delete process three times now?
    Again, without being able to see the plan, I would just be guessing, but I suspect you've skipped a step or done something wrong, or maybe even deleted a different floor than you thought you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_K View Post
    I thought of asking HD Support for help but given what they have said when I've asked for their assitance on previous occasions I'll just be patronised and referred to HD Home Talk.
    If you want to contact the company directly, I think that your questions probably aren't technical in nature (no offense, just basing it on what you've posted here so far) so you'd probably want to get set up with Training instead, but that's a paid service.

http://www.chiefarchitect.com/traini...-training.html

Otherwise, you can make do with posting new questions on how to do stuff by starting a new thread here.

You've already mixed a bunch of stuff up in this same thread, and things tend to get "lost" once other people have seen the original point of the thread has been answered. Because of that, I completely missed your earlier question about toolbars.

It looks like you moved the toolbar (probably unintentionally). You can click on the double bar on the left of the toolbar segment to drag it back to its original location, or you can just reset your toolbars in the Toolbar Customization dialog.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

All is now well in the land of Nod and my frustration has subsided

I transferred my plan to a memory stick and re-installed the software. Et voila! I now have all three floors again with no popups and stuff and things are looking goooooood.

And thank you for the tip about the toolbar. What would I do without you?
    Now using Windows 7 Professional 32 bit. RIP Windows XP
    Home Designer 2014 Pro