window menu on Home Designer 7

I use Home Designer version 7 and I deleted the window menu (usually runs on the left side of screen on any plan). I can't find any reference in the manual, tutorials or help boxes to tell me how to turn it back on (restore it). Can anyone tell me the trick (basic program/ computer use I know...). Thanks in advance

I do not have version 7 right in front of my face but you should be able to go to "Tools - Customize Toolbars - Configurations Tab - Default Configuration - Switch To" and then get back your default tool bars. (the exact sequence may vary from title to title, version to version but will be similar to that) to return missing tool bars.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

window menu

Quote Originally Posted by Park e View Post
    I use Home Designer version 7 and I deleted the window menu (usually runs on the left side of screen on any plan). I can't find any reference in the manual, tutorials or help boxes to tell me how to turn it back on (restore it). Can anyone tell me the trick (basic program/ computer use I know...). Thanks in advance
    Thanks, but I found out how myself. Simply clo9se out of the program and when you reopen it the menu is back.

David,
    I would like to thank you for answering my queries so promptly. I know that I am using an old program but juust reading your replies speaks highly of the forum. Thanks again.