Hybrid View

You are missing something.

If you go through the Roofs tutorial in your User Guide, it explains this pretty well, and there are a number of online Help Database articles and videos that discuss this . . . However, the short summary is that you set the overall Pitch in the Build Roof dialog (so put in the value of whatever most of your roof planes will be here). Then, on any individual wall, you can open its Specification dialog, go to the Roof tab, and change it from the default pitch to whatever you want for the roof plane that will be bearing directly on that wall.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Thanks for the quick reply. That is what I thought, but the roof dialog box in the wall specification dialog comes up grey with the general default number in it so I can't change it. I went back to the roof default and tried to set it at 0 so I could change it at the wall dialog but 1/4" is the minimum automatic default number. The user guide shows a lot of options but I do not see the option of changing the pitch of one roof of multiple roofs on the same floor. I think that is why the pitch dialog box come up grey and is not changeable. Please prove me wrong.