Threaded View

Thanks to your responses to my opening post I am relieved to advise you that my building now has all it's roofs as you will see from the attchment

However I need your assistance to clear up the mystery of why some walls "grew" when I did the roofs for certain sections. The tall wall on the right used to be the height of the top of the windows on the ground floor. When I put the roof on it shot right up. The two walls on the left were originally quite flat (I intended to put a shed roof over what is the log store) but now they have that kink where they join the garage walls.

Because I have been on a clear liquid diet since 6pm (UK time) last night as I have to undergo a procedure in hospital tomorow morning might be a cause for my brain not functioning properly but I can't make them right again. I can neither delete or drag them in 3D and if I delete and re-draw them in CAD that come back the same.

Any suggestions as to why this has happened and what I can do to correct it?

Help me now and I promise never to discuss roofs again. You'll just have to wait for me to ask for help with elevations and sections as those are my next learning curve.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mysterious growth of walls.JPG 
Views:	227 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	13506
    Now using Windows 7 Professional 32 bit. RIP Windows XP
    Home Designer 2014 Pro