Threaded View

Question Framing issue with Cathederal Ceiling

Perhaps the resolution to my issue resides somewhere in this forum; however, if so, I can't seem to find it.

Attached is a jpg snapshot of the generated framing (Home Designer Pro 2014) for a very simple two-story structure with a cathedral ceiling which I created to demonstrate the issue. Sequence in creating it was as follows:
    1 - create standard two story structure and room with 'no ceiling' on first floor and same area above on second floor with 'no floor' below.
    2- created simple cathedral ceiling plan using 'build roof - ceiling plane' function
    3 - created framing using 'build framing' dialog, including wall, roof, ceiling, etc options checked

You'll notice that the second floor side wall framing above the cathedral'ed ceiling room on the first floor is missing! I've tried pretty much every combination/permutation of sequence steps and options and I still get the same results - no wall framing on the second floor on either side of the first floor room.

I'm sure the 'fix' is simple! Can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong pls?

I need to resolve this, as I have a fairly comprehensive, more complex plan that I'm actually building now that has the same issue - i.e., missing 2nd floor side wall framing over the cathedral'ed ceiling room on the first floor.

Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Framing Issue.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	13551