Moving the entire floor layout on the paper

I'm using HD suite 2014. After laying out a 2D plan, I would like to move the entire plan to a different location on the paper. Is there anyway to highlight the entire plan and move it?
    thanks

Some of these Help Database Articles will help, you should also read the section in your Reference Manual under "printing".

http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/...put=xml_no_dtd

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

I use print preview then you can select the paper itself and move it. There is also a "center Sheet" button that can come in handy. be sure to print with the print preview turned on if you move the paper.
    Lamina
    Pro 2014
    Pro 2012
    Architectural 9

thanks for the information but that's really not the problem I'm having. I did a 2D floor plan of a house and placed an out building in the wrong location. I'm looking to perhaps highlight the out building and move it to its proper location without having an effect on the remainder of the drawing.

Ah I see. If you want to move a structure to a different place relative to another structure you can use the Edit Area tool.

The edit area tool is a powerful copy/paste tool. (Edit> Edit Area). It allows you to create a selection marquee that will pick up everything and give you an edit handle that you can use to manually move the group or you can use copy/paste to create a duplicate.
    Lamina
    Pro 2014
    Pro 2012
    Architectural 9

perfect...just what I need. thank you