How can I edit the depth of floor trusses on an existing floor plan?

I don't see a way to change the depth of floor trusses on an existing floor plan. When I designed the floor plan (which is 95% complete) I did not pay attention to the truss depth. Both floors are at the default 11 7/8" and I want the 2nd floor trusses to be 24" deep.

I'm not seeing any way to change that size now, without deleting the floor and starting over. Am I missing something? If I upgrade to the Home Designer Pro will I gain that feature?

John Lee
    Home Designer Architectural 2014 Build 15.2.0.87x32

If I upgrade to the Home Designer Pro will I gain that feature?
    Yes, Architectural does not offer this kind of control over floor platform thickness, Pro does.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

I suspected as much. Thanks for the prompt reply. I didn't want to spend the money upgrading if it didn't solve this problem (it's not an inexpensive upgrade).

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question.

I've purchased the upgrade DVD and it will arrive in a few days. When I install the program, I assume I will be able to open my .plan created in HD Architectural in the upgraded HD Pro? HD Pro works with the same file type? And I will be able to edit the depth of the trusses on this plan created in HD Architectural?

Yes, provided you carefully save and protect your plan file so it is preserved. Nothing good happens except those things which you fully understand and take action to make them happen.
    I have all recent versions of Home Designer on my PC where they reside, side by side, just fine.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

rchitectural does not offer this kind of control over floor platform thickness
    It might be difficult for you to select that perfect item of sexy erotic lingerie us.