Terrain wall, exterior walls and half walls

Hello there I have a small problem, tried to make a terrain wall all around my terrain, no problem with that but when I try to add a fence gate or door it won't add it to the terrain wall. I tried to add a half wall instead of the terrain wall and on 3D the half wall looks like it is 4 feet above ground?! Any ideas are welcome, thanks.

Is your problem solved? Adding extra wall must have solved it for you?

I believe this person solved their problem in another thread (series of posts). I suggested she place a manual bread in here terrain wall to appear to be a gap, which she then manually places a soffit (cabinet tools) to represent a door or gate. Terrain walls will not by default accept doors or gates designed for walls.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

Lamina
    Pro 2014
    Pro 2012
    Architectural 9

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba View Post
    Hello there I have a small problem, tried to make a terrain wall all around my terrain, no problem with that but when I try to add a fence gate or door it won't add it to the terrain wall. I tried to add a half wall instead of the terrain wall and on 3D the half wall looks like it is 4 feet above ground?! Any ideas are welcome, thanks.
    I am posting a jpg image to show just a few possibilities that can be done with a couple of changes to the "normsl" methodology used in HomePro. I will be posting a tutorial soon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fence.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	207.0 KB 
ID:	13901