How to install new accessory/furniture content in Essentials 2012?

When I visit the 3D Library page, and filter for Home Designer Essentials 2012, it gives me some new content options - some additional/bonus accessories, furniture etc. that I don't currently have. When I hover over the information for these it says they are compatible with (among others) Home Designer Essentials 2012.

I've downloaded these and they are apparently Chief Architect zipped files. But I cannot figure out how to get them into any actual Home Designer Library. Import options seem to be limited to colours, materials and backdrops.

I've tried locating where the furniture files are stored, in case I'm meant to add them in manually, but can't find them anywhere.

Anyone have any suggestions? I have asked support, but as it's still the weekend in the USA I thought I might get an answer quicker here!?

Thanks,

These downloads are usually an executable file that installs the content for you. I have also noticed that Chief is hiding the directory for the libraries, for what reason I have no clue.

Try downloading again. You say the file is a zip file or another format? What is the extention?
    If this doesn't work then it may be best to check with tech support. I have noticed a few anomalies with the home series.
    Never Give Up!

RT Jones
    Semi-Retired Designer / Eng